My Dog ate a needle!
Meet Gus a very naughty boy. Gus decided to help himself to his mums sowing needle. He was very lucky. Gus was anaesthetised and a X-ray taken to see if the needle had caused any damage to his throat. The needle was removed will no permeant damage to Gus and he was sent home with some pain relief for his very sore mouth. Gus was very lucky as the needle had not started to move, Gus would of needed surgery to revive the needle. #mydogateaneedle #mydogatesomething #lockdownvets